SKALA – a creative group of three women from Slovenia, each working separately in her specific artistic field involving photography, acting, fashion and graphic design.
We created an editorial where we decided to connect the key elements of these artistic fields with our love for art, vintage fashion and sustainability.
With this editorial we wanted to embrace femininity. We used vintage clothing and reused fabrics. Editorial was shot in the Slovenian costal landscape.
Photography: Branka Keser (https://brankakeser.cargo.site)
- Green blazer by Escada by Margaretha Ley from Moje Tvoje Second Hand & Vintage Shop (@mojetvoje)
- Green trousers from Pulz Second Hand – clothes & vinyls (@pulz_second_hand )
- Straw hat (traditional women straw hat used when producing salt in The Piran Salt Pans) made by Pajk klobuki
- Black leather skirt by Krzno Zagreb from personal vintage collection
- Blue shirt by Essence from personal vintage collection
- Glitter two piece set from personal vintage collection